Thursday, December 15, 2011

nts chapter 14 discussion

1) Describe Annemarie and Ellen’s relationship.

2) Think about the relationship you have with one of your best friends. Compare your friendship to Annemarie & Ellen’s friendship. How are your friendships similar? How are they different?

3) In chap. 3 Annemarie is asked whether she is willing to risk her life for her best friend. Would you be willing to die for your best friend? Explain

1)Annemarie and Ellen's relationship is super close.  They are best friends. 

2)A way my relationship with my best friend are like Annemarie and Ellen's relationship is we do almost everything together.  A way we are different from Annemarie and Ellen is we don't live in Denmark like them and we have the same colored hair, unlike Annemarie has blonde hair and Ellen has brown hair. 

3)The last question is a bit hard.  I am actually nit quite sure if I would die for my best friend?  I guess I would die for my best friend.   Actually, yes, yes I would.  Especially if it is this type of a situation.

1 comment:

  1. 6.3.5: DP There needs to be more detail added to your answers. Give examples, and look deeper for similarities and differences.

    ReplyDelete