Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Tuck Everlasting assessment 1

In chapter 8 Mae Tuck says that the spring is a big dangerous secret.  Do you agree or disagree? Support your answer with reasons and examples.


I agree with Mae Tuck that the spring is a big dangerous secret.  I say this because for 1, if everybody in the whole wide world knew about it then all the parents of children will never have the oppurtunity to be a grandma or grandpa.  My second reason would be all the kids that drink it at their young age will never experience growing up and the good and bad sides of growing up.  Like, getting their driver's license or graduating from high school or college.  My 3rd and last reason would be everyone would live to the end of the world.  To me, that's pretty scary to think about.  A lot of people say that it will happen so fast that you won't even feel it, but it would be kind of scary to know that the world is going to end in however many days.

1 comment: